WADA MEMBER BENEFIT
Second Saturday ArtWalk Marketplace: JULY 9, 2022 5:00pm to 9:00pm
The ArtsXchange campus on the Deuces Corridor is an anchor destination for ArtWalk visitors. We promote ArtWalk through out own marketing channels and those of the Arts Alliance. You can now add your social media handles to the registration form so that we can tag you in our event marketing.
Register now to reserve a space for the Second Saturday ArtWalk, July 9
Tent space is limited, so reserve early. The completion of our Education Center and the Rise memorial have increased foot-traffic to all sections of the ArtsXchange plaza. Every tent space has high visibility.
Terms and Conditions
- Offered exclusively to WADA Members for a $25 registration fee.
- You must be an artisan selling personally handcrafted goods.
- WADA provides a 10'x10" space on the plaza with access to electricity.
- You provide a weather-stable tent with weights at all corners.
- You provide all props, displays, lighting; suitable for outdoor weather conditions.
- Space is allocated on a first come basis, after check-in with a WADA representative, on the day of the event. No set-ups prior to 3:00 pm.
- ArtWalk runs from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Weather permitting, all vendors must remain open for the duration of the event.
- Refunds: Registration fee can be refunded if cancellation is made prior to July 6, 2022. If weather conditions at the time of ArtWalk prevent set-up, fee can be refunded or credited to next month. Refunds differ for incentive pricing.
Click here to Register