A week-long festival celebrating St. Petersburg’s vibrant glass community featuring ongoing demonstrations, lectures, workshops, classes & studio tours at our local venues.
The public is encouraged to try their hands at the age old trade, as well as see experts from around the globe in action & on display.
- Feb. 8 - Cocktails @The Collection & Preview of Shayna Leib Exhibition - Chihuly Collection. $25/person - tickets available in advance.
- Feb. 8 & 9 - Steve Sizelove & Ryno - Two day Intensive - Zen Glass Studio & Gallery
- Feb. 9 - Night Blow at the Morean Glass Studio & Hot Shop, 7-10 pm. $30/person - tickets available in advance.
- Feb. 9-11 - Pate De Vere Master Class with Deanna Clayton - Duncan McClellan Gallery
- Feb. 10 - Glass Trail Artwalk during Second Saturday ArtWalk
- Feb. 11 - Alexis Silk FREE Glassblowing Demonstration (12-1pm) at Duncan McClellan Gallery. Brunch at the Museum of Fine Arts Café. Reservations are required (1:30-3pm). Alexis Silk & Deanna Clayton Lecture (3-4pm) at the Museum of Fine Arts. Included with general admission to the MFA.
1455 Central Ave.
720 Central Ave.
Craftsman House Gallery
2955 Central Ave. N.
Duncan McClellan Gallery
2342 Emerson Ave. S.
Florida Craft Art
501 Central Ave.
Fourward Glass Gallery
611 Central Ave.
Grand Central Stained Glass
2401 Central Ave.
1901 Central Ave.
Morean Arts Glass Studio & Hot Shop
719 Central Ave.
300 Beach Drive NE
Zen Glass Studio & Gallery
600 27th Street S.